Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Beauty And The Sponge

My Konkac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge 


I'm a sucker for any product that is great for the skin. When I first received the product it reminded me of a beauty blender lol but when I wet it, it became this soft sponge. I washed my face in circular movements and wonder if I was doing it correctly but I instantly saw that my skin was being exfoliated in a different kind of way. Three days later I have noticed soft glowing skin that feels smooth and soft to the touch. There are so many added healthy benefits that I am in love with like the Bamboo Charcoal... Charcoal is highly absorbant and it penetrates deeply into pores to draw out impurities and toxins. Refines texture and it encourages skin renewal, leaving my skin smooth and refreshed. I love that this sponge is handmade and biodegradable and can be composted after use. This sponge is amazing and it's so good for my skin!! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment