Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Heaven Is A Shea Butter


Skin care is very important to me, maintaining my youthful appearance means a lot. I love taking care of my skin and applying products that I know will do just that. I have nothing to bad to say about this organic Shea butter in its natural state, I am in love with it. 

I see many Shea butters in the stores in containers and I see that the product is yellow, which doesn't bother me because I know that is great for the skin but I also notice that it gets hard very quickly. I was very happy to receive the Shea Butter by Beauty By Shea. The packaging was very sleek to be in a bag but it was a resealable bag and the product is a ivory color. I love raw Shea butter because there is so much that can be done with it. I personally like to leave it the way it is or mix it with a bit of coconut oil for the perfect smooth after bath/shower experience. 

This 8oz container will last a long time because a little does go a long way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment