Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Best Smelling Vitamin C Serum- Valentia Even Glow Serum



I have an extensive skin regimen because I know the importance of taking care of my skin and my body. I make sure to remove all traces of makeup each night. This is key in keeping the face clear of blackheads, pimples and breakouts. 


I was extremely happy to receive Even glow vitamin C Serum!! What drew me in to this product was the reviews that I read. I currently own a serum and I am not in love with it, the smell is horrible!! Needless to say I was estactic  when I read the reviews on Even Glow Serum by VaLentia. Every customer made a point to say that this product smelled amazing!!! Sure enough when I received it, the first thing I did was smell it! Unlike other vitamin serums this one smell lovely and doesn't smell like "old oranges"

I was also in love to know that this product contains no alcohol and is pharaben free... Did I mention that it smells amazing!!! I have since threw that other product out!!! 

VaLentia Even Glow serum arrived beautifully packaged with it's sleek white and gold trimmed packaging and it doesn't look half bad sitting on my vanity. This product is non sticky, compared to my previous one and it's not watery. Im glad that I was able to compare the two and I'm able to give an honest review!

This product contains 20% Vitamin C and I have noticed that sun kisses glow to my skin since using. I have included this product in my nightly and daily skin regimen and I wouldn't did in the garbage if you paid me too! 

I am highly impressed with this serum not only because of the smell not that doesn't help but I love that there are so many other helpful and superior ingredients are included in this serum. Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea buckthorn oil, green tea extract and my favorite Resistem (plant stem cells)... Umm hello!! Yes!!! All these lovely ingredients in one bottle! 

Now I don't have any dark spots maybe one from a pimple I popped earlier in the month (don't judge me) but I can even see that slowly leaving with the help of this vitamin c serum. Now I have huge pores on my cheek area, and I have noticed a reduction in those as well. I actually stumbled upon that quality on accident when I couldn't find and still can't find my pore reducer primer. It's ok because this Even Glow serum is doing an amazing job.  

I like to apply this right before I moisturize, I apply it and let it sit in while I fill in my eyebrows. I don't find it to be oily and it absorbs into the skin effortlessly!! Another star....

All in all this product gets a 10 out of 10 stars from me. A beautiful bottle of sun glow!!! I love it!! 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment